AI in orthopaedics | 6—7 November 2023
Following the success of last year’s inaugural conference, ORUK is delighted be organising the second national conference on ‘AI in orthopaedics’ on Tuesday 7 November, in association with the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA).
In addition, this year we will also be running a pre-conference workshop on ‘Basic education in AI and ML with emphasis on its use in orthopaedics’ for non-specialist AI users, on Monday 6 November. You can register for just 1 or both days.
The programme will follow last year’s format of short presentations, adequate time for questions and a lot of time to network.
The content will reflect the feedback from last year and be based around:
- Education in the principles and practice with AI and machine learning for non specialist AI users (Pre-conference workshop on 6 November)
- Podium presentations from practitioners in the field, with emphasis on results of using AI (both positive and negative)
- The challenges including issues around governance and consent
- Key note presentations from funders, regulators and experts from abroad
- Key note presentations from experts in allied specialities and some experienced practitioners from abroad, who have been working with AI and from whom we can learn
Essay prize submissions:
Medical students, trainee doctors and nurses/allied healthcare professionals are invited to submit their essays for the ‘AI in orthopaedics essay prize’. Find out more.
For any queries please contact email@example.com
47 spaces remainingAI in orthopaedics | 6—7 November 2023Location The Royal Society of Medicine, London