If you wish to cancel your place on an ESCAPE-pain training course/ event you must do so by telephoning 020 7637 5789 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you must receive an email from the ESCAPE-pain team confirming that your place has been cancelled.
Cancellation Fees, Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of registration will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made 6 weeks prior to the event will incur a £25 administration fee.
- Cancellations received between 3 – 6 weeks prior to the event will incur 25% of the registration fee.
- No refunds will be made less than 3 weeks before the event start date.
- If attendees would like to move attendance to a later date, informing the ESCAPE-pain team less than 3 weeks prior to the facilitator training, this will incur a cost of 50% of the original ticket price.
In some cases we may accept the fee paid as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 12 months following the originally booked event. This is at the discretion of Orthopaedic Research UK and will be viewed on an individual basis. Bookings can only be transferred once. Substitutions can be made at any time. Please call 020 7637 5789 or email email@example.com to make any amendments to your booking.
Orthopaedic Research UK reserves the right to cancel any event. We aim to give as much prior notice as possible. The full registration fee will be refunded unless a mutually convenient transfer within a 12 month period can be arranged. In the event the event is postponed and the registrant is unable to attend on the rescheduled date, a full refund will be paid.
Orthopaedic Research UK shall assume no liability in the event a training or event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to an unintended event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance impracticable, illegal or impossible.
Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Orthopaedic Research UK reserves the right to alter or modify the advertise speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to our policy, then please don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org